Ed Tech In the SpEd Classroom

Using Technology to Help Bridge the Learning Gap

Room 204-A

September23

So, it’s not really like me to post things on a weekend, but I decided to give you a peek into my classroom.  Now that iOS6 has given us the panoramic option in our cameras, I couldn’t resist testing it out and found out I absolutely LOVE it! It’s fantastic! With that said, I snapped a couple shots of my room so you can see what my students see every day.  It changes with the seasons (for example, it will be all kinds of decked out for Halloween).  Talk soon! 🙂

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Room 204-A”

1. September 26th, 2012 at 1:41 pm      Reply peter Says:

Hello Angela,

Just stumbled upon your blog – Excellent stuff. The photos really enhance your posts. My institution has also just embarked on using iPads with 13,100 students and 1100 EFL teachers, in what must be the biggest single deployment of iPads in the history of the World.

Like you, we’ve also got a number of teachers blogging about their experiences. Should you be interested the URL is http://sevhandenise.edublogs.org/author/sevhandenise/

I’m looking forward following your blog and learning more from you and your students.

Best – Peter

2. September 27th, 2012 at 11:27 am      Reply Mr. Klug Says:

Where did you get that sweet dream catcher in the corner? hang it above the bed! Lets long some kids into the game and put some names on the leader board

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar