Ed Tech In the SpEd Classroom

Using Technology to Help Bridge the Learning Gap

Couldn’t wait ’till tomorrow…

September20

Ok, this may be silly of me, but I’m excited to share with you what I’ll be doing with my Extended Core tomorrow.  The majority of the hour will be dedicated to reviewing and catching up on Science (the kids have a Science quiz tomorrow).  However, I decided to try something different with their warm up.  What I did tonight was create a Google Form with 10 questions, each one in either short answer or multiple choice format.  I will have 10 different stations across the room where they will be directed to.  All four subject areas will be covered.  To see the form I created, click here.  There will be pictures posted in some areas, sentences in another.  I tried to narrow it down to 2-3 questions for each core content area: Math, Science, English, and Social Studies.  I wanted to get the students a bit more exposed to Google Forms.  I had them fill one out at the beginning of the year when they filled out their Student Information Sheets on the first day of school.

On top of getting the students out of their seats for their warm up, I get to see their answers instantaneously on my spreadsheet.  I only wish there could be a way to use pictures on the actual form as well, but this is good for now.  I hope all goes according to plan.  I will make sure to take lots of pics tomorrow and post them. I hope the technology is nice to me!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar